Stop what your doing right now (well after you read this of course…) and go get some fresh peaches while you still can this summer!!
I sure wish I would’ve discovered this deliciousness at the beginning of the peach season, because I probably would’ve been making it all summer, but no need to worry I guess, because you could always use frozen peaches for this recipe too! And then throw in the blueberries and it’s just heaven…
I love cobblers because they are so easy to make! All you have to do is through them in the pan and then top with the crumble mixture and bake. That sure beats making a fancy cake or pie. And you know what, it doesn’t matter what it looks like once it’s in your tummy 😉
- 5 cups peaches (sliced)
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 - 4 tbsp honey (depending on how sweet you like it, I used 4 😉
- 1 tbsp arrowroot powder (not required, but will help thicken the juices)
- 1½ cups of almond flour
- ¼ cup of melted butter or coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- dash of cinnamon is desired
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a large bowl mix together all the ingredients for the filling and gently toss (hands work great)
- Lightly grease pan with butter or coconut oil.
- Pour into an 8 in. by 8 in. baking pan.
- In a small bowl mix together all the ingredients for the topping and then spread evenly over the top of the filling mixture.
- Bake until the topping is slightly golden (about 40 minutes)
- Spoon in out into a bowl or plate and enjoy! Will be messy, but will taste amazing!!