These grain-free pizza bites are so yummy! They do have some dairy in them, which we indulge in occasionally, but they definitely make a better alternative to a big doughy pizza that will probably make you feel like crap later. Everyone gets a craving for pizza every now and then, and I have to say that these totally satisfy that craving for me and my family. Give them a try and let me know what you think!
- 1 zucchini
- 2 tbsps. tomato paste (approximately)
- some sliced pepperoni
- slices of Monterey jack cheese
- sprinkle of oregano
- Heat broiler on low
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Slice the zucchini into 1/4 inch pieces
- Top with just a little bit of tomato paste, about 1/4 tsp.
- Place one pepperoni on each slice
- Top with a piece of cheese
- Bake for 5-7 minutes, until cheese is melted and pepperoni is slightly crispy, but not burnt! Keep you eye on it 🙂
Let cool for a few minutes before eating because they will be super hot!
These would make a great appetizer for guests because they are so pretty and taste delicious!